10 Golden Rules
Here are the 10 entrepreneurship golden rules to consider when starting your business.
- Work towards developing a strong dealer network and make time for prospection activities.
- You team is your most important asset! Motivate and mobilize your workforce!
- Identify your sales force, establish the territories where you will be active.
- Set sales target, and position them in time.
- Select your marketing activities according to your target market and your goals.
- Discover and know how to anticipate the needs of your target customers.
- Build on branding and use it as a digital marketing tool.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors. Discover which companies are in the same industry, whether they are local or international, and what their specialty is.
- Recognize the importance of customer service, professionalism and effective communication.
- Stay true to your mission and have fun!